Wednesday 24 December 2014

Jolene (姿伶) : 24th December

My first day of internship after my return from Taiwan and it was accompanied by the realisation that I had a lot of things to catch up on. Like all the other interns from Providence Presbyterian Church, I am scheduled to go on a mission trip on Christmas day, so I spent this day practicing the worship, songs and the dance for the trip, getting updated on the activities for the trip. Today as well, was mostly spent in preparation for the mission trip.
In brief, I practiced leading worship for the entire half day (courtesy of it being Christmas eve). In detail, Ting Han treated us to a Burger King meal, we fooled around in between hymns, sang random Chinese songs (both old and new) after our practice ended, played the cajon, fought to play the cajon and more. It has been fun bonding with everyone again after being gone for a week.
My day ended with a youth fellowship Christmas eve event and the candlelight service.
Lastly, I apologise for the lack of photos in this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment